MASS FLOW METER 0-15 and 100 SLPM SIZE RANGES
Features LARGE LCD display, shows the Flow Rate, Total Flow, Temperature, Flow Units, Total Units, Temperature Units, and the gas number is shown along with battery charge indicator.
The battery will typically last more than 2 years under normal use (Not included with meter). If the user needs an analog output or ModBus RTU then a power supply of 12-24 VDC with a capability of 50 mA must be used to power the loops. Battery power switch on top of unit.
- Flow Body Material 316 SS
- Select 15 SLPM or 100 SLPM relative to Nitrogen Other ranges available.
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% of reading + 0.5% FS
- Repeatability of +/- 0.5% of reading
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" Male NPT
- LCD Display
- Measures any inert gas and any non-condensing clean gas.
- Flammable gases: methane, propane, digester gas, natural gas
- 100:1 turndown
- Gas: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Ambient: 14°F (-10°C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Battery Life is Typically 2 years with D Cell 3.6 V 1900 mAh Lithium Ion Battery Also runs on 12-24 VDC WITHOUT the need for a battery. Battery not included because of shipping restrictions.
- SUPER FAST Response time 250 milliseconds.
- Power Requirement: 12 to 24 VDC (regulated), 50 mA maximum;
- Wetted Materials may include: 316 stainless-steel, Silicon Nitride, Pyrex Glass, Alumina ceramics, gold, aluminum, nickel, FR-4 and Pb-free solder may come in contact with gas.
- Output signals: Modbus RTU, 4–20 mA , 0–5 VDC, and User definable pulse output (3VDC) for flow rate indication. Totalizer is non-resettable suitable for billing applications.
- Digital communications: Modbus RTU
- Proof Pressure 1.2 MPa, 175 PSIG.
- NEMA 1 Enclosure for Lab and indoor use.
Battery not included, We are not authorized to ship Lithium Batteries for safety reasons, Order battery with these specs. EEMB 3.6 V D Size Lithium Battery ER34615 19000 mAh Li SOCL2 UL Certified Non Rechargeable 3.6 Volt Lithium Thionyl Chloride Battery. Easy to get from Amazon
Brochure and Quick Manual (QR Code for Smart Phone Uaers)
Gas K-Factors for GCF Term:
Air (calibrated gas, GCF = 1000), N2 (no change, GCF = 1000), O2 (no change, GCF = 1000); Argon (GCF=1150); and CO2 (GCF=740).