MASS FLOW METER 0- 100 SLPM SIZE FLOW METER
Features LARGE LCD display, shows the Flow Rate, Total Flow, Temperature, Flow Units, Total Units, Temperature Units,.
Analog output and ModBus RTU then a power supply of 12-24 VDC with a capability of 50 mA must be used to power the meter.
- Flow Body Material 316 SS
- 100 SLPM relative to Nitrogen Other ranges available on special order.
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% of reading + 0.5% FS
- Repeatability of +/- 0.5% of reading
- 3/8" Male NPT
- LCD Display
- Measures any inert gas and any non-condensing clean gas.
- Flammable gases: methane, propane, digester gas, natural gas
- 100:1 turndown
- Gas: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Ambient: 14°F (-10°C) to 149°F (65°C)
- SUPER FAST Response time 250 milliseconds.
- Power Requirement: 12 to 24 VDC (regulated), 50 mA maximum;
- Wetted Materials may include: 316 stainless-steel, Silicon Nitride, Pyrex Glass, Alumina ceramics, gold, aluminum, nickel, FR-4 and Pb-free solder may come in contact with gas.
- Output signals: Modbus RTU, 4–20 mA , 0–5 VDC, and User definable pulse output (3VDC) for flow rate indication. Totalizer is non-resettable suitable for billing applications.
- Digital communications: Modbus RTU
- Proof Pressure 1.2 MPa, 175 PSIG.
- NEMA 1 Enclosure for Lab and indoor use.
Brochure and Quick Manual (QR Code for Smart Phone Uaers)
ModBus Poll example register use.
Gas K-Factors for GCF Term:
Air (calibrated gas, GCF = 1000), N2 (no change, GCF = 1000), O2 (no change, GCF = 1000); Argon (GCF=1150); and CO2 (GCF=740).